Best Data Privacy Management Software
Discover the best data privacy management software solutions for 2024. Keep your sensitive data secure and compliant while maintaining productivity with our expert recommendations. Learn about key features, pricing, and more.
Every organization needs Data Privacy Management Software programs to protect and ensure that their data aligns with the privacy regulations of the land. No business that deals with data can do without data privacy management software.
These data privacy management software come in different forms, some are more technical than others. For the purpose of this article, I have carefully drafted out the best data privacy management software that you can employ in your business or organization.
9 Best Data Privacy Management Software
Here are the 9 best data privacy management software you can try out.
SharePass is one of the best data privacy management software. It is a SaaS Secret Management solution that permits the sharing and managing of confidential information via an extension, mobile app or web application. This confidential information cannot be viewed by your employees. Only your exchanging parties can have access to confidential information.
SharePass can be used with other existing communication tools. Also, it is designed to comply with the latest cybersecurity regulations. In the era of cyber identity theft, this software can help protect your identity using a digital fingerprint.
- SharePass supports SSO with Google Workspace, Office365 and MFA Can easily be integrated with Yubikeys for maximum security.
- Provides features such as IP restrictions, expiry restrictions, availability, and patent pending
- Time-based access
- Simplify and automate access to group
- Provides reports and analytics
- It offers a free plan. The paid plan starts from $12 per month.
Adzapier Consent Management Platform (CMP)
Adzapier’s Consent Management Platform (CMP) is a globally recognized cloud-based data privacy management software that helps businesses and organizations gather and manage first-party data and comply with the latest industry regulations in the US states and other additional countries.
Adzapier CMP offers a comprehensive data privacy solution for organizations to manage multiple websites from one point. With this software, you can organize data in real-time across several websites, domains and brands.
Additionally, it offers a centralized dashboard where you can manage the organization’s data privacy operations, such as CCPA, CPRA, GDPR and LGPD.
- Supports additional Users / Permissions
- Supports automatic Cookie-Blocking
- CCPA Compliance
- CMS Integration
- Cookie Crawling
- Risk Management
- Consent Management Data Mapping
- Incident Management
- PIA / DPIA
- Policy Management
- Risk Management
Adzapier has a free version of Cookie Consent Management and offers a 30-day free trial of other compliance tools, such as DSAR and the Consent Management Platform.
Pricing is available per-user or usage-based pricing. Consult the company for pricing.
Are you looking for one of the best data privacy management software? Accountable HQ is a digital solution that simplifies the process of risk management across all levels and helps your organization build trust among its partners and customers.
Also, it helps you become compliant with GDPR, CCPA HIPAA, and other privacy laws.
The software comes with an employee portal that offers HIPAA training to your employees to enable them to report potential security issues, and review policies and knowledge on security awareness.
- It is an easy-to-use privacy management solution
- It offers security risk and data protection impact assessments that help in the identification and mitigation of vulnerabilities
- Provides built-in questionnaires and business agreement templates to manage third and 4th party vendor risk seamlessly.
- Supports the sharing of security, compliance, and privacy reports with those inside and outside your organization.
The starting Price is $399.00 per month
Immuta, established in 2015 is one of the best data privacy management software. It is the global leader in secure Data Access that offers organizations and data experts a universal solution to control access to cloud-based analytical data.
Immuta is best used by algorithm-driven organizations, as it provides them with the fastest way to accelerate the development and management of advanced analytics, machine learning and AI
Immuta is one of the few data privacy management software programs that allows automated access to data by discovering, securing, and monitoring data.
Additionally, it helps to reduce the incidence of data leaks and breaches.
- It is a cloud-based Data privacy solution
- Allows secret/confidential data discovery and classification.
- Offers continuous risk dictation and activity monitoring
- It is very fast in accessing data and sharing it
The plans start from $20 per user per month. A free trial period is available.
Secure Privacy is the number one Cookie & Consent Management Platform (CMP) globally. Secure Privacy is protecting over 10000 websites and helping many companies to comply with international data privacy laws, such as ePRivacy, PIPEDA, CPRA and GDPR.
The platform is constantly updated to meet the latest legal requirements of these privacy laws.
- Allows you to completely automate your cookie and consent management needs
- Constantly updated to meet the CPRA, GDPR, and other international data privacy guidelines.
- Helps in the saving of documents, storing and filtering of consent.
- Helps your website to comply with the different legal web requirements
The starting price is $15 per month per website
SimpleOptOutCompliance is one of the best data privacy management solutions that are focused on helping organizations manage their DSAR process.
It comes with affordable tools to help your organizations stay compliant with CCPA GDPR, and other international privacy laws without stress.
Also, with this software, you can create multiple tasks and monitor the inbound address to manage requests from different sources. These tasks help in saving the identity of customers requesting data opt-out and deletion in a secure, encrypted database and it will respond to them appropriately.
- Provides a RESTful API endpoint that allows your organization to check the current customer records against the opt-out list.
- It solely helps organizations manage their DSAR process
- Ability to create multiple tasks and monitor the same inbound address from different sources.
The starting price is $350 per month
Mine Privacy Portal
The platform provides endless automation and integrations that allow businesses and organizations to seamlessly optimize their data infrastructure, and data privacy requests at scale and ensure compliance with global privacy regulations such as CCPA, CPRA, and GDPR, and promote transparency.
- Data subject access requests
- Privacy Impact assessments
- Consent Management
- Identity verification
- Automated data mapping
- Data discovery
- Breach notification
The plans start from $0 per month.
RiskWatch risk assessment and compliance management solutions help to enhance information and physical security by using survey-based processes where questions are asked about an asset and are calculated at the end.
This solution comes with additional metrics that you can combine with the survey score to value an asset, its impact and likelihood. Also, you can assign tasks and manage remediation using the survey results that help you to identify the risk factors of each asset.
Also, you can set custom requirements and receive notifications for non-compliance to requirements and standards.
- Mobile Compatible
- Customizable Reporting
- Customizable Email Templates and Content Customization
- Real-time Drill-down Dashboard Analytics, Comparative Analytics and Trending Analysis.
- Monitor assessment progress and control task completion and remediation in real-time
The starting price is $99 per month per user
This solution helps you to seamlessly manage personal data collected on your website by using tools such as scripts, cookies. pixels, and scripts.
Also, it has a control panel that allows website managers to ensure their sites are compliant with global data protection regulations, such as GDPR, ePrivacy, CCPA and others.
Additionally, the CMP regularly scans your website to detect any compliance violations and automatically adjusts to the latest legislation guidelines. This helps to ensure that your site is always compliant.
- Unlimited page views and sessions
- Fully automated integration
- Offers statistics and insights about your website traffic
It is Free
How to Choose the Right Data Privacy Management Software
To choose the right data privacy management software, you must first identify your needs. Check the type of data your organization or business deals with and how best it can be protected. This helps you know the features you need and don’t need.
After this, compare software programs, and choose the best. In comparison, look out for the reviews and consider the cost and the ease of use.
What Can You Integrate With Data Privacy Management Software?
Data privacy management software is designed to help businesses to be compliant with global privacy laws and regulations. Data Privacy Management Software can easily be integrated with General Data Protection and other types of software systems, such as IT service management (ITSM) tools, customer relationship management (CRM) software, data analytics tools, e-commerce platforms, and identity and access management (IAM) systems.
How Much Does Data Privacy Management Software Cost?
Data privacy management software differs in pricing. Some are free, while others range from a few hundred annually, with advanced ones costing about thousands of dollars annually.
The more advanced and feature-rich the software is, the higher the cost. So you should determine which to go for. Ensure you go for one within your budget.